Motif Investing #StockSpeak Contest
1. Eligibility: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Motif Investing #StockSpeak Contest (“Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia that are 18 years of age or older. By entering you agree to these Official Rules provided by Motif Investing (“Sponsor”). The Contest is void outside of the United Sates and where prohibited. Contest not open to Motif Investing employees and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses), are not eligible.
2. Contest Period: Contest begins 12:00:00 p.m. noon Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 14, 2015 and end 11:59:59 a.m. ET on August 28 2015 (“Contest Period”).
3. How to Enter: During the Contest Period, you can enter the Contest in one of the following two ways:
a. To Enter via Facebook: You (the "Entrant") may access the Contest by visiting https://www.motifinvesting.com/promos/stock-speak. You must create an image using US Stock Tickers and a photo. Share your photo on Facebook and your message must include the hashtag #StockSpeak and then tag @MotifInvesting in your comment to receive one (1) entry into the contest.
b. To Enter via Twitter: Share your photo on Twitter and your message must include the hashtag #StockSpeak and then tag @MotifInvesting in your tweet to receive one (1) entry into the contest.
4. Entry Requirements: There is no limit to the number of submissions the Entrant may submit. In the event the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines that any Entry contains content that does not comply with these Official Rules or does not otherwise comply with regulatory guidelines, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and remove the Entry or, if Sponsor determines, edit the content of the Entry. All Entries must comply with these Official Rules and the registration instructions in order to be eligible. All Entries must be non-professional and the sole, original work of the Entrant. Entrants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize any portion of the Entry from any other source. Entries may not have been published previously or have been submitted in any other competition. The Entrant must own all rights in and to the Entry. Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor's image, or desired image, or they will be disqualified. The Entry may not contain obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory or inappropriate images or text; and may not include nudity, acts of violence, acts that appear to cause injury or harm, or acts that are illegal or dangerous, as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor has the sole discretion to determine whether an Entry is eligible. Any Entry that violates this section or is otherwise objectionable (as determined solely by Sponsor), will not be considered and will be disqualified. Automated, script, macro or robotic Entries will be disqualified.
5. Transfer of Rights: By submitting an Entry, Entrant hereby irrevocably grants the Contest Entities the non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide rights to use, reproduce, publish, edit, market, store, adapt, assign, sell, dispose of, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote the Entry or excerpts of the Entry and submitted photos (as such may be edited and modified by the Sponsor in its discretion) in perpetuity, for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes (including posting on Sponsor-affiliated websites, the Website, and/or other Sponsor-selected media).
6. Judging to Determine Winners: All eligible Entries will be judged by the Sponsor and Sponsor-selected judges between August 28, 2015 and September 1, 2015, based on the following criteria: Originality (50%); and Visual Appeal (50%); to determine the one (1) winner of the Grand Prize and four (4)finalists. Decisions of Sponsor are final with respect to all matters relating to this round of judging. By participating, Entrants agree to the decisions of the judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects. No information regarding Entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party not involved in the conduct of the Contest.
7. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values ("ARV"): One (1) Grand Prize: An Apple Watch (ARV: $399). No cash redemptions, substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion of prize) of equal or greater value in the event a prize is unavailable. Taxes related to the prizes are the sole responsibility of the individual winners, as applicable. Prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor except as specifically provided by the manufacturer. Four (4) Finalist Prizes: One Amazon Gift card in the amount of $25 will be awarded to each of the four finalists via email. Gift cards subject to restrictions and an expiration date may apply.
8. Winner Notification: The winners will be notified by their method of entry via either message/comment on September 2, 2015 and must respond within 48 hours or contestant’s entry will be forfeited and alternate winner may be selected.